Welcome  •  About Us  •  FAQ  •  Contact   

 
 

Wedding


The most beautiful person at the wedding will be the bride. Shouldn’t the most beautiful creation be your wedding cake?
Cake decorating is an art; it requires creativity, talent, passion, time and effort, and that’s what Icing for Joy provides.
Flavors
At your wedding cake tasting session, you will experience the exciting flavors and textures of our custom cakes. Because we use the freshest and finest ingredients, specialty chocolates, vanilla bean and true liqueurs, the taste is incredible.
All of our wedding cakes are freshly made to order.
Classic

  • Classic Cakes: Chocolate, Mocha, Lemon, and Vanilla.
  • Classic Fillings: Apricot Jam, Strawberry Jam, Raspberry Jam, Almond, Buttercream with Vanilla, Mocha, Chocolate or Lemon Flavors.
  • Classic Icings: Buttercream with Vanilla, Mocha, Chocolate or Lemon Flavors.

Specialties
Specialty Cakes: Carrot, Banana, Red Velvet, Pumpkin.
Specialty Fillings: Chocolate Ganache, Cream Cheese, Custard Buttercream or  Whipped Cream with choice of liqueurs:

  • Grand Marnier (Orange)
  • Kirsch (Cherry)
  • Bailey’s (Coffee)
  • Coco Amor (Coconut)
  • Limon Rum (Lemon)
  • Chocolate Myers Rum
  • Mocha Myers Rum

Specialty Icings: Fondant, Chocolate Ganache, Buttercream with choice of liqueurs:

  • Grand Marnier (Orange)
  • Kirsch (Cherry)
  • Bailey’s (Coffee)
  • Coco Amor (Coconut)
  • Limon Rum (Lemon)
  • Chocolate Myers Rum
  • Mocha Myers Rum

 
*Dietary restrictions and allergy concerns must be brought to our attention upon ordering.
*Click here to download Wedding Flavor/Product Info
Prices
Our Classic Cake price with simple decorations stars from $5.00 per person. But we will certainly make every effort to work within your budget. Additional charge will be applied for:

  • specialty cakes, fillings and icings
  • fresh fruit toppings or fillings

Gum paste flowers, sculpted/3-D cakes and decorations will be priced based on the design.
Delivery and Setup
There is a $25.00 fee for delivery within 10 miles of our location in Alexandria, Va. There is an additional $10.00 for every 5 miles up to 50 miles. For deliveries of more than 50 miles please contact us for a quote. There may be instances where a special handling fee will be imposed due to the size or shape of the product.
Deposit
Because all of our wedding cakes are custom made to order and we limit the amount of orders we will take per month, a 25% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your wedding date at the time the contract is signed. The remaining 75% non-refundable payment is due 30 days prior to your wedding date.
There will be a $35.00 fee for a returned check.

Read all of our Wedding Cake Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more
 

Privacy  •  Terms  •  Contact